You must have the following:
• A valid HGV UK Driving Licence.
• A valid UK Driver CPC Card.
• A valid UK Digital Tachograph Card.
• Good geographic skills, with a knowledge of UK roads.
• Good communication skills – both oral and written English.
• Understanding of driving hours rules.
Your duties will involve:
• Checking vehicle before use to ensure that it is roadworthy.
• Ensuring load security before travel.
• Timely and accurate collection/delivery of customer products throughout the UK.
• Keeping paperwork to a high standard and making sure it is returned to the office for processing timeously.
Hours of work:
You will be required to have a flexible working pattern. Day, night and weekend work are all necessary to ensure our 24-hour operation continues to run.
What you will get working for J & D Cowper Ltd:
• Weekly pay
• Night out allowance
• Company pension
• Company uniform
• Up to date fleet of vehicles
• On the job training provided
Contact Michael or Iain on 01349 831113 to apply or for more information